Landscape Equipment Rental for the DIY Homeowner
Whether you’re a landscape contractor or a homeowner looking to do-it-yourself, Brinkmann Construction has the landscape equipment rental service you need to get the job done right. We’re your best resource for garden, lawn, and pool landscaping supplies—plus mulches, decorative stones and boulders, and helpful lawn basics.
Find our full list of rental equipment below, then call us at 262-567-6823 to book whatever you need.
Lawn and Garden Equipment for Rent
Edging beds or digging a trench? A bed edger will produce faster, cleaner results up to seven inches in depth.
- Positive steering mechanism provides appealing and smooth curves
- Up to 30 feet per minute, depending on soil conditions
- Will produce a 50 to 80 percent savings on time and labor
- Interchangeable rotors provide unmatched versatility for various operations
- Neatly piles excavated dirt in an easy-to-backfill pile right next to the trench
- Minimal turf damage and less clean-up time
Vibrating Plate Compactor
Plate compactors are designed for compacting both granular soils and hot/cold asphalt in confined spaces and applications such as patio construction.
The AgriMetal Hay Chopper works well to help keep your new seed beds in place until they can take hold in the ground themselves.
Bobcat Skid Loader
The loader provides unmatched power to help you push through your toughest jobs. It can consistently meet your high expectations for performance. The design, balance, and weight distribution deliver more usable horsepower, powerful breakout forces, and faster cycle times.
Attachments for rent:
- Power rake
- Auger with 16-, 32-, 65-inch bits
- 60-inch wide plate compactor
- Power broom